Skip to content
- The customer should check the details of the order and wording of the inscription carefully. Any error should be notified as soon as possible.
- We will endeavor to complete the work within a reasonable time and in accordance with the clients requirements. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A FIRM COMPLETION DATE when met with matters beyond our control.
- The charges given are in good faith and confirm this order, subject to changes in Church or Cemetery Fees or Value Added Tax and any incorrect addition. All figures will be checked on our final account. We reserve the right to amend and revise prices stated in this order confirmation if we have to accept increases from our suppliers due to their own condition of sale, changes in import cost of raw material or error in pricing. In the event of cancellation by you, the deposit is FORFEITED.
- We ask you to inspect the memorial as soon as possible and, if there is any complaint , we must be notified within fourteen days by telephone and in writing. We reserve the right to remove any work carried out by ourselves back to our premises should we incur a bad debt, and retain until payment has been made in full, plus additional costs of removing and refixing.
- As the natural materials which we use vary from time to time in colour and texture, the goods are sold subject to such variations, including markings and inherent characteristics.