We are proud to provide a grave tending service. Many of our clients have expressed a need to ensure that the graves of their loved ones are maintained in their absence. We provide this service at a frequency and on a date as requested by the client along with a photographic record of the condition before and after the visit.
This grave tending service works closely with our memorial masonry team to ensure that each memorial is regularly inspected so that damage or remedial work is identified and reported to clients.
On each grave tending visit we will:
- Lightly clean (soap and water) the memorial
- Clean all memorial pots
- Remove all dead flowers, plants and leaf litter
- Trim and edge grass
- Lightly prune any bushes or shrubs
- Place fresh seasonal flowers into the existing grave vase
- Provide before and after photographs and report on the memorial
Grave Tending Plans
|Bronze Service||1 Visit per year||£50|
|Silver Service||2 Visits per year||£95|
|Gold Service||4 Visits per year||£185|
|Christmas Service*||1 Visit per year||£70|
* includes a 12″ Holly Wreath
Additional Grave Tending Options
- Christmas Holly Crosses and Wreaths
- Replacement vases and flower holders
- Planting of bulbs
- Planting of seasonal plants / heathers
- Adding of top soil
- Turfing work
- Re-levelling of memorial
- Replace chippings
- Full chemical / mechanical cleaning
- Full remedial work to memorial
Knowing that a loved one’s grave looks respectable and dignified gives security and peace of mind. We are proud of our grave tending service and always take upmost care in our work.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
We take payment by direct debit, debit or credit cards and cheque.
For further information on our grave tending service, please contact 01793 766 138 or complete the short form below.