Swindon Memorials will help you every step of the way. We have a professional and caring manner and are here to provide advice, taking care of all the details including:
- Completion of paperwork/ approvals for cemeteries and churchyards
- Supplying a proof of your artwork for approval
- We will advise you of colour, size and shape to meet your requirements and the relevant rules and regulations for each cemetery/ churchyard.
- Contact the cemetery/ churchyard to confirm the grave number and ownership.
- Keeping you informed by e-mail and phone and providing a full estimate of costs
- Fitting the memorial on the grave with a BRAMM approved anchor.
We are here to advise you through every step of the process whether it’s choosing a colour, design or photo plaque. We have a large range of brochures and are able to order any bespoke items from our suppliers.
At the initial meeting it would be advantageous to have your plot information to hand but if you are unable to find this then we can contact the cemetery on your behalf.